Paint comes off after repair service from Das Hyundai, Meerut

This complain is not addressed by the Hyundai,i am very disappointed to hear it.my car was serviced by hyundai on 24/05/2011.

The company paint on vehicle which is more than 2 yrs old is still very good and the parts painted by DAS Hyundai meerut ,is coming off like a local distemper comes off from the wall.if i would have gone to the local mechanic Even then i am sure paint would have worked for more than year and company paint never comes off from the part but i don't know what policies Hyundai are following,i fell customer is no longer important for them.
I have called customer care number of times and got multiple replies i.e

1.Repairing a part is warranted only for six months,so,they can't help but does painting comes under repairing or if properly painted car paint can come off like that?My santro is 8yrs old but still paint is fine ,other parts of I20 which was not painted by Das Hyundai are also fine why only the parts painted by Das Hyundai the paint is coming off?
2.Then they said ,OK we will repair it but you have to go to DAS Hyundai ,Meerut for repairing-----i am transferred to Faridabad now how could i go to Das Hyundai for repairing?,i don't know local service center,we are dealing with Hyundai and my car was repaired by Hyundai.
It means there is no difference whether the car is repaired by a local mechanic or a company service center because even local mechanic would have said the same thing ,please bring the car to me and i will repair.
3.After all these discussions ,i have received a call from a senior person and he promised me that he will do the needful for me and help me in this regards but since then no updates has been provided and complaint has been closed.

After this kind of behavior,it seems that you don't care for your customer anymore and if customer is facing trouble with/due to a local service center ,company will bear no claims and its customer who has to suffer.

please take up the case form your end,i will be thankful to you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors