POOR QUALITY OF AIR CONDITIONER AND ITS AFTER SALES

Taking photo of AC by the service engineeer with out permission from me and also behave in a rash manner. Not informed that he is going to take a video of AC. It is preventing my privacy that he has taken the video of my house and if anything happens the service engineer is responsible for the loss and the company have to bear the loss if any theft or loss to the house or valuables happens.
Sudarsan Srinivasan

Mar 3, 2014
Dear Sir,

Your LG Service engineer came and asked to the change the brand if you want he is telling. So kindly repay my money so that I will change the brand. You don't have the capability to service the AC and telling to change the motor or it has to be taken to the work shop and done.

If you want to take to workshop kindly replace a spare AC and make it repair. This word used by your service personal to change the brand shows the incapability of your service and your brand name. This mail will be forwarded to your Chairman and to the consumer court,.

Regards
Sudarsan

The RNA 140201016204 is not closed. Its again a poor performances by your service engineers. They don't the cause of the fault. They walked in around 2 pm and they started to remove the machine and after uninstallation they are informing that tomorrow one person will come and pick up the airconditioner to the service and after three days they will come and fix the AC.

1. They did not inform me before uninstalling the AC
2. They didn't informed me that they are going to take back the AC to the service station
3. They didn't even washed the filter or cleaned the AC
4. Irresponsible behaviour of service personal

In this above condition I want you to kindly refund the money back for the AMC which is above to be due on July 2014. None of your service from July 2012 is satisfactory. There were repeated complaints and poor quality of service. My problem remains unsolved.

I request you to kindly return back the AMC amount without any delay. On viewing this mail or else replace a similar AC with good working condition and fix it.

Regards
Sudarsan
On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 4:39 PM, LG Service <serviceindia@lge.com> wrote:
Dear Customer,

Thanks for sharing your concern with us.

We have forwarded your issue to concerned Area Service Manager to take an immediate step(s) in this regard.

Please do not hesitate to contact our Area Service Manger Mr. Rajkumar TK on his mobile number 9962545157.

Thanking you and reassuring you of our best services always.

Dear Customer,

We are sorry to learn about your dissatisfaction.

We have forwarded your issue to concerned Branch Service Manager so that an immediate step can be taken in this regard.

For any query regarding your complaint contact our Branch Service Manger Mr. Alok lyengar on his Contact number 09843909606.

Thanking you and reassuring you of our best services always.

Thanks and Regards
Shivani | Customer Service|
LG Electronics | INDIA |
Email ID: serviceindia@lge.com

Dear Sir,

Your LG Service engineer came and asked to the change the brand if you want he is telling. So kindly repay my money so that I will change the brand. You don't have the capability to service the AC and telling to change the motor or it has to be taken to the work shop and done.

If you want to take to workshop kindly replace a spare AC and make it repair. This word used by your service personal to change the brand shows the incapability of your service and your brand name. This mail will be forwarded to your Chairman and to the consumer court,.

Regards
Sudarsan

As per your advise your service technician came and serviced the A/C but still I am fed up with your service provided by your service technician and till today I am sleeping in a hot air on a cool winter days also and now summer has began. You can see several boils in my body has raised and I am undergoing treatment for the same. I really don't understand what is wrong with your technician or with your Air conditioner. I beg you to take back the Air conditioner and give back my money and I don't want any more LG products especially Air conditioner. My TV is LG and Fridge is also LG make. You come and sit in my house and feel the cooling condition of your Air conditioner.

Further your technician has told the motor is not good and it has to be changed. It is not my fault to change the motor or I have not fitted a faulty motor in the A/c. It is you the manufacturer has done this malpratice of fixing a non working motor in the A/C.

A quick action by taking the AC and returning back my amount will be highly appreciated. I am going a buy a new AC of other brand.

Regards
Sudarsan

On Sunday, February 23, 2014 9:40 AM, Sudarsan Srinivasan <srisudarsan27@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,

On Monday, February 3, 2014 5:20 PM, Sudarsan Srinivasan <srisudarsan27@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Madam

I am fed up with your service persons and the poor quality of your service. I request you to kindly replace my Air conditioner or better pay back my AMC amount.

Regards
Sudarsan

From: Sudarsan Srinivasan [mailto:srisudarsan27@yahoo.com]
Sent: 28 January 2014 15:25
To: serviceindia/LOCAL EMPLOYEE/LGEIL Corp. CS(serviceindia@lge.com)
Subject: Re: Air conditioner under AMC - service request.

Dear Sir,

Further to the above AMC done during the month of December 2013. I am ery much disappointed the service made and I am not getting chillness and feel very hot during the winter days also. I am forced to write this letter to you that I am very much unpleasant with your service and also poor working condition of your Air-conditioner. I have never come across in my life such a poor quality of a product from a reputed company such as LG.

I should take it to the consumer court but due to the reputations of LG and the I still believe that you will be able to rectify my problem I am forced to write this letter to you. I shall be grateful to you if you change the Air conditioner and give it because from the day one I am facing problems in the AC which one I am having.

Your speedy action will be highly appreciated.

Please don't send Mr. Velan his contact number is 9962599293 from chennai for service.

Regard
Sudarsan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors