POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE : LG COLOR TV

We are having LG Color TV which was not in working condition for last few days.

We had registered compliant at your Bhubhaneshwar Service Centre on 08.07.11 & your representative arrived at our residence on 09.07.11 evening.

After inspecting our TV , he identified problem with one of its parts & noted details of the same. He assured to replace the damaged part with new one 11.07.11.

Today , after arriving at our residence ,your representative says the service centre has provided him with the wrong part & went back. The problem is yet to be resolved.

I have following issues to submit:
1. The Behavior of Receptionist (Lady) of your Service Centre at Bhubhaneshwar is very unprofessional. She shows arrogance & lacks sympathy for customers.
2. Your Service representative, who visited us ,informed that there is always a delay in forwarding of service calls from service centre to them.
3. There is lack of /improper communication between your Service centre & field representatives because which wrong parts are being ordered for repairing the sets.

Your company speaks a lot about being best in customer service/delivering value to the customers but the same is not being reflected in your service/actions.

. I would also try to raise the subject issue on behalf of all customers having similar grievances at wider platform like media/newspaper. I would hope that your good self shall look into the matter & resolve the same at the
earliest.

Thanking You,

Yours Truly,

Ms SHAMPA GANGULY
M.I.G -93, PHASE 1
KOLATHIA HOUSING BOARD COLONY
KHANDGIRI ENCLAVE
BHUBANESWAR -751030
ORISSA
( Mobile No : 93370-8595 )

Online statistics

Members online