PAYTYM FRAUD AND HARASSMENT

Hi, I am writing about my pathetic experience with Paytym Wallet, which is cheating people and making money!!! I had made a transaction for Rs500 to my wallet on 15 July 2015 and amount was deducted from my account as well. However, the amount is still not reflecting on my wallet for some strange reason!!! Paytym has no cust care no!!! Its a fake no that doesnt connect to anyone!!! Beware Paytym has no 24*7 support, they claim on their website!! This is the fraud they are using to cheat people.My money is struck with them for 3 days and every time i get a mail response we will get back to you in 48hrs !!! what the hell is happening!!! Why such a site is allowed to exist is something I fail to understand!!They are fooling people with fake coupon codes and making people believe they are getting cash back, while same product is sold on competitor site at a better price!! I have compared for 80% of products listed on Paytym, this is true!! I want to ensure people get to know about paytym fraud as much as possible and beware of their tactics to fool people around.Spread the word about Paytym and save people from getting cheated!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors