PAN card application IN e-mudra

I had submitted application for pan card 2 months before through I had provided all documents asked by them by post end send them scanned images of my proofs.I dont think that 2 months will take for processing only.(just to confirm that they had received all documents)

But just because I had not given them extra money they are keep pending my application.

I had call their customer center in the number 080 - 43360000 and they are not bothered to help me even three times the call were DISCONNECTED from there side. They are insulting me.

They are asking for the initials of my father and my address proof which I had send them 6 times and are confirmed by customer care executive that they received my mail.

The proof of the E mails send between me and e-mudhra are provided below

Inbox
x

Pan Services
12/19/15

to me
Dear Mr. George,

Greetings from eMudhra!

With reference to your below e-mail, the application is on hold so request you to send us the scan copy of applicant id proof where applicant name and father’s name is mentioned without initials.

NOTE: As per income tax department initials are not accepted.

Secondly request you send us a scanned copy of address proof in the applicant name and it should match with the application form for further processing or please confirm us shall we process address as per address proof sent along with the application form.

We would be glad to assist you at , for any further assistance or clarification.

Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely,
Harika
Executive-Customer service
eMudhra Ltd
http://

jobin george <georgejobin20@gmail.com>
12/17/15

to panservices
The reference mber 2015111514676.

My fathers full name is Kanjikattil Mathai Georgekutty.

I am a domicile of Kerala.I am living for rent in Delhi.Then how should my permenent residence address match with the delhi address I provided.

It seems like you are trying to deny my request in all the possible way so that I may not be able to process my reqiest and finally you can deny the refund saying all these.

Inbox
x

Pan Services
Jan 12 (4 days ago)

to me
Dear Mr. Jobin,

Greetings from eMudhra!

With reference to your below e-mail, please provide full form of initials " KM " in applicant's father name to check and assist you further.

Secondly,please confirm shall we process applicant address as mentioned in Driving License.

We would be glad to assist you at , for any further assistance or clarification.

Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely,
Sharmila
eMudhra Ltd.

regarding PAN application reference 2015111514676

12/25/15

to panservices
I understand that initials are not accepted by policies.But unfortunately friend in my fathers all documents his name is mentioned as K.M.Georgekutty,even in his voters ID card.So how am I able to give a public document with my fathers elaborated initials.If you have any suggestion that if certain documents are mandatory contain the elaborated details of initials please share that with me.

I request you to please accept it as it is because many of my friends had applied for pan card and they never face such difficulties with their fathers initials.I do accept that they had gone through agents and they had given money to set up it.

So please be clear at the moment that are you delaying my process for money.If yes I am fully satisfied to proceed with that

with regards

Jobin.K.George

Inbox
x

Pan Services
9:32 AM (6 hours ago)

to me
Dear Mr. Kanjikattil,

Greetings from eMudhra!

With reference to your below e-mail, we request you to confirm shall we process applicant's father's name as mentioned below and send us a scan copy applicant's residence address proof where applicant's residence address is mentioned as Kanjikattil house, Puliyoor P. O.,chengannur, allapuzha district, Kerala Pin code:689510. from below mentioned lists to check and assist you further.

Proof of Address
• Elector's Photo Identity Card
• Driving License
• Passport
• Bank Account Statement/Passbook*
• Credit Card Statement*
• "Landline telephone or broadband connection bill"
• Passport of the Spouse
• Post office pass book having address of the applicant
• Electricity Bill*
• Depository Account Statement
• Latest Property Tax Assessment Order
• Domicile certificate issued by the Government
• Allotment letter of accommodation issued by the Central Government or State Government of not more than three years old
• Property registration document
• Consumer Gas Connection Card or book or piped gas bill
• Water Bill
• Original Identity Certificate signed by MP / MLA / MC or a Gazetted Officer
• Employer certificate in original

Thanking you.

Yours Sincerely,
Shivaraj
eMudhra Ltd.

regarding PAN application reference 2015111514676

Jan 13 (3 days ago)

to panservices
Dear,

This will be my last E mail to this service.In all my reply mails I had mentioned my fathers full name very clearly.Are you not able to see that till now. Also I had a call of 25 minutes with your customer service stating that the pan card should be dispatched to my Original address mentioned in the proof

Now the answers in detail

1)The expansion of my fathers name K. M. Georgekutty

K for Kanjikattil

M for Mathai

And overall it will read as Kanjikattil Mathai Georgekutty

K. M. Georgekutty is expanded as Kanjikattil Mathai Georgekutty

Hope you are able to see it now

2) Now the address in which the pan card should be send

Kanjikattil house
Puliyoor P. O.
chengannur
allapuzha district
Kerala
Pin code:689510

This is the address mentioned in the proof provided by me

Now please dont say that there is no District name and states name mentioned in the proof provided.

I know the address in the proof provided by me is

Kanjikattil
Puliyoor P.O.
chengannur

Please dispatch the PAN card to the mentioned address, the top one

Hope I provided all answers in a detailed manner and of the best I can

Thank you for your time.Please give me the PAN number as fast as you can

STILL THEY ARE ASKING FOR MY FATHERS INITIALS AND ADDRESS PROOF.

Pan Services
3:34 PM (17 minutes ago)

to me
Dear Sir / Madam,

Greetings from eMudhra!

With reference to the telecon, we request you to confirm shall we process applicant's father's name as mentioned below and residence address as ,mentioned in Aadhar card or DL for further processing in pan application.

Applicant's father's name : Kanjikattil Mathai Georgekutty

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.PLEASE HELP ME IF SOMEONE READ THIS

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors