PACEFIN Fraud Brokers

Would you recommend PACEFIN to your friends ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello All,

Please read this before even thinking about investing with PACEFIN (PACE STOCK BROKING SERVICES pvt ltd) or www dot pacefin dot com Scammers / Fraudsters.

Thanks for not responding again for more than 2 months, gives me an opportunity to screw you guys bad..

Customer ID : 2TN41706

PACEFIN Trading and their wonderful plot to make a fool out of people in the name of trading.

Anand (Your Top notch Scammer called to open a trading acct) took 2 months, more than 60 days to open a simple

trading account. (That is from December 2016 to February 2017)

Invested - Rs.30,000 totally (10k initially and then 20k after 44 days)

Promise by Anand from Pacefin - Rs.1500 every single month for every Rs.10k investment. (Working out to around

4.5k per month for 30k that is totally invested.)

Result - Absolutely not one Rupee gain I have seen till date. Only loss and nothing but losses not on quarterly or half-

yearly basis but on a regular EVERYDAY Basis without a single day missed. The Invested amount is declining at a

steady rate of Rs.200 per day.

I understand that we shouldnt believe anybody in trading but here its not the market risk that I lost money. Its the

Stupidity, Lethargic attitude and ZERO Trading Knowledge of the Account Managers in this Firm.

Every person Employed here is dumber than a retarded person that you can find in an Asylum.

Usually trades are supposed to happen with my consent and with that only, based on a call placed every single trading

day (Atleast thats what was promised to me). Till date out of 143 trading days I have not received a single call for

trading confirmation. What a class service, I'm Amazed at all this..

Made several calls to the firm on Chennai Landline numbers they often say contact the person who opened the

account or call tomorrow every single time.

Till date I dont know who is trading on my behalf using my trading account. Hence started writing mails to them,

Several mails have been sent to different departments for which not even one person or department have replied to

talk about my account or withdraw whats left out or to answer any of my questions on my account.

On Every Single interaction Anand says the loss is only because of Server issue , system issue or festival issue or current issue or leave issue or some or the other crap Idiot never said a single truth in his life. Inspite of all this

completely out of the blue has also called and asked me money (30k) to lend him as if he is my friend eventhough

things are going very bad with trading. What kind of character he is ?

The day we met he promised me to introduce to the person who will be trading in my account via a conference call.

Till date there is no info on such a person or a conference call and I dont know who is doing what in my account..

E Mail : info@pacefin.com

E Mail : pacefin@del3.vsnl.net.in
Email : trading@pacefin.com
Email : priyadarsi@pacefin.in
Email : research@pacefin.in; pushkan@pacefin.in
Email : accounts@pacefin.com
Email : vijender@pacefin.in
Email : pankaj@pacefin.in
Email : demat@pacefin.com
Email : coordination@pacefin.in

I have mailed all the above mail IDs on different occasions but not one response at all till date. My God, Im not sure

how they got their licenses to do this so-called business/scam.

Looks like my account is being used for training and practice purposes just like most Clients here. Even my Dog can

do better trading than these dumb-idiots. Who have no idea what trading is..

Anand - Who claimed to show Rs.1500 per month with an investment of Rs.10,000 and I invested 30k believing his

sales pitch. Dumb-Fuck doesnt pick calls or responds in anyway of communication after the investment. All of a

Sudden he calls again to make me invest another 20k stating that the stop loss didnt work properly last time but just

invest another 20 k I will get back all your money. This guy made me draw cash from my credit card and invest in

trading just to meet his targets. So its not just the 30k loss but the interest I have been paying the bank for this 30k

which is at 3.40 % per month plus the withdrawal fee.

Below are the contact details of these idiots who promised the world and absconded without a trace.

Anand : (TOP NOTCH TRAINED SCAMMER)
anand.3963@gmail.com
+91-9551865511
+91-8438152452

Prabhu : (Accomplice to the SCAMMER Anand on sales)
+91-8015833112
+91-9790945411

LL : +914445402212

Have asked for an official contact person who is trading on my account and an escalation point when things were

going pretty bad after a month of trading. Both Anand and Prabhu simply said they'll give it tomorrow and that

tomorrow hasnt come yet.. Have requested this info several times and now they refuse to provide bluntly on my face.

Later I got furious and asked for it again, Anand Simply refused it saying they dont give such info. Which is an Actual

Breach of every known trading ethics there is.. (He thinks that clients dont know how the regulatory body works or the

fact that I learnt a lot in the last few months about trading environment)

Lets see how long these Clowns are gonna keep up this attitude towards their clients and trading.

New surprises are just around the corner guys (PACEFIN) wait for it. This is just a communication. Next comes the

Action...

Until then,

Please have a look at my trading account performance to see for yourself in the attachment, On how ur clowns are trading...

Note :
1> Those days that are flatlined in the graph are not because its a neutral trade, its because the traders are on leave

as per Anand (which is funny because thats a lot of days on leave which no company can afford)

2> Those days that are seeing a progress are not really progress , in fact they are setting position for the next day. ITS

NOT PROFIT, you can check the excel that I have attached for proof.

So effectively not a single day of profit in this entire period of 143 days / 5 months. Only hundreds of false promises by

Anand and new comers training on my account and no official communication what-so-ever, no consent trading just

randomly trading if they are interested to train themselves.

I dont know why or who authorised to stop trading in my account but its not operating for quite sometime now more

than a month. Its all a Mystery. WHO, WHY, WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS HAPPENING???

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors