Ozone Media, Bengaluru not paying our ad money

I work with my relative(Prem Prakash) and I want to share my story how Ozone Media, Bengaluru cheated us of our ad money. We signed up in around Nov, 2011 and started showing ads of them using their Zedo network. We were in contact with Anusha, Harish, Anjana and Shravan PS.

We showed ads till Sept-Oct, 2012 but they paid only for 4 months but only after asking it for 100 times! They made the second payment when I removed all their ads from our sites. Shravan tried to convince me to continue the ads. From their behaviour I could clearly smell foul play. I knew they will never pay again. So I removed the ads.

They have a very nice tactis I think - not to pay small publishers. They will delay your payment like anything. Even if they agree, the next date of payment will be last week of next month! Then also payment will not come!

Just beware of this Anjana which is a central fixed piece in this trickery. I'm sure there are plenty more in the boat.

There is at least two complaints I've found on internet, one is from shankarpublisher from MouthShut.com who did not get his money even after 1 year.

Let us form a group and file complaint in the regulatory authorities together.

Just call me at 9837443482 (rag rag gupta ... gmail dot com)

Ozone has now settled our money. I thank them for this otherwise my salary was getting cut due to this.

They pay really good amount compared to other advertising networks who pay only in pennies. I don't know why they'd like to delay so much for the payments and lose the customers like us permanently.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors