Not providing medical documents under ROY act

I wish to introduce myself first before write something that I jayanna n working as constable in cisf at MCF Hassan karnataka .sir, six month ago I was under treatment of dentoalveolar abscess by dentist .and he had given six days medical rest from 01/06/2017 to 06/06/2017 with proper advice .but after four days dated 04/06/2017 some personnel of my department had taken false medical fitness certificate from the doctor without my consultation and presence .thus the doctor gave certificate to persons without proper treatment and consultation .as I was in need of some documents regarding to my treatment given the doctor then i wrote him a letter to provide all medical documents but he did not respond to my letter .again I requested him under the RTI act to provide the same documents ,now also called me through phone and he has refused to provide it under RTI also .for this i submitting my complaint through this forum with my begging both hands to deliver me justice and taken legal action against that doctor who gave false medical certificate to other unknowns without my presence .the address of the doctor as follows .Dr, vaibhav.BDS MDS.
V-care dental super speciality hospital
Opposit-IDBI bank .sampige road
K R puram .Hassan
Karnataka '573201.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors