Non stop problems in Sony home theater DAV DZ-310

Dear sir,
This is to bring to your kind attention that I have owned a sony home theater, model no-DAV DZ-310 & S.no.6119017, since 4th. Nov-10 and am suffering of very low sound quality which was never expected, from a company like Sony. After one year, I found a roaring noise comes out from one of the soround speaker and also a message on the display that was 'push power protector', so I lodged a complain to costumer care and found prompt reply by the service centre at Cuttack. They said that the system needs to repaired and it will cost around 2000 rupees, so I paid that much for repairing but there was no sign of improvement. And again I lodged a complain, so a technician visited again and said, the speaker needs to be replaced and will cost around 3000 rupees each. I was reluctant to spend because I was thinking that some technical problem is there that they cannot understand as a result on a basis of assumption are just strugling to find out the problem so I was waiting for sometime, that I can show another service centre, but before doing that other speakers also having same problem, so now the system is totally out of order. Now I cannot understand what to do, so I request you guide me the right way to get the justice.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
RE: home theater

Sony does make flop products though. I too once bought in 2001 one Sony Music System MHC GX2000 for Rs. 16,000 but it had some design flaw. I dumped it later. So I'm too disillusioned with Sony.

After all they are also human beings and they make mistakes and sell products including flop ones.

You should sell it to some auto-wala. They will buy it for Rs. 500. Rarely though Sony offers exchange offers. Apart from that look out for Big Bazar exchange Mela. They'll take.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors