Non refund of excess money deducted towards the recovery of HUDCO loan amounting to

I was granted a loan of Rs.2 lakhs during the super cyclone of odisha ,which occurred in Odisha in 1999,and I had refunded the Principal amount along with the interest @ of 12% long back in the year 2006 but unfortunatly one extra installment amounting to Rs.3297 had been deducted from my salary by the concerned DDO,G.M.(A)College,Sambalpur with no fault of mine.I was advised verbally to apply to the Finance Dept,Govt. of Odisha along with required documents and I did the same through the Principal cum DDO but nothing happened. Then I applied through RTI to know the status of my application in the Finance Dept. but received an advice to apply to the Higher Education Dept.I had submitted my representation along with all relevant documents through the Principal cum DDO,G.M.(A) College, to the Higher Education Dept. since one year but any response is yet to be obtained.
With regards
Dr. Asit Kumar Dash.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Firstly this issue would be out of purview of Consumer Court. Indeed it is a big headache in India just to know the right department for any work and even RTI can't do anything in this.
Given the level of bureaucracy and inefficiency in India's state government departments my suggestion is that you drop idea of getting back Rs. 3300 altogether. Even going to court will require you a lawyer and years of court adjournments so just think that you lost your purse in bus.
You were lucky that you did not lose Rs. 33,000 and only Rs. 3300.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors