Non-refund of cash

Now I want to first inform you that this less about the money and more about business ethics.
I recharged my number (9641135587) for Rs195/- and found that it was a 2G recharge and pathetically slow. I requested that the money in my account be used to give me a Rs98/- 3G data recharge instead, which is much faster. I was told that it was not possible.
Since, I am not satisfied with the service that I paid for, I want my money back because it is mine and Reliance Telecom cannot give me the service I want.
I want to inform you that Reliance Telecom have never informed me about these peculiar workings of their business either through in documentation or verbally.
So, Reliance Telecommunications has failed in three fronts, firstly in maintaining transparency in business as the company did not inform me about the details that affect me so. Secondly, because it is conning innocent consumers by taking money and not giving the services advertised.:dodgy:
Lastly and most importantly, they refuse to provide a resolution to the matter by just activating another service, or crediting the money back minus the usage, which is a shame.:-/
How many people has this company conned so far, they take advantage of the un-infomed and illiterate:mad:.

Very True. But the matter seems to have reached the concerned authorities now :angel: following hours of frustrating calls with representative, supervisors and escalation authorities. Hopefully something fruitful will come out of this.:-/

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors