Non attending complaint in warranty period

Today Samsung India Company has started a practice that they open a shop and after selling of old and defective products the shop has been closed. Same incident has occurred with us. We have purchased a samsung mobile No.C-3752 (358512041329576 invice No. 5129 on 6th December 2014 from Aggarwal Telecoms H-4/66, Sector-16 Rohini, Delhi 110089. The instrument is hang as dead. I have contacted with Samsung Centre at Rohini Sect.7, opposite M2K Mall, Delhi. Token No.P 85 on 13.8.2015. They first told me that warranty of this product has lapsed as it products are model of 2011 and we have no parts at this time and contact with the shopkeeper.when we want to approach the shopkeeper but shop was not found there. After that they ask me that for a warrantee a bill and box of mobile is required, hence they ask me to provide the box of mobile. On 14.8.2015 I again contacted with samsung alongwith box. . Then they told that during inspection H/S found liquid log so warrantee cannot be covered and Rs.3100/- will be charged for the total amount of mobile Rs.4000/- I am very strange how the liquid occurs while mobile is covered everywhere in a short span of period. I think it is due to poor quality of material and non use of mobile since its production i.e. 2011. You are requested to take necessary action as I am suffering badly due to defective product.

Suresh Chand Garg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors