Nokia Care worst service

I have purchased Nokia Lumia 610 on 09 Oct 2012, This phone worked okay for 6 months, then started to give problems.I got it repaired 3 time and then recently my phone fell down from my hand and It damaged the screen of phone.

I took my phone to Nokia care "Vaishali-Ghaziabad" branch to get it repaired from some professional's hands.

They repaired my phone and Nokia care did Quality Check then it was handed over to me one week later . But as soon as took phone to home , I realized it proximity sensor and Menu lights do not work any more , but other things were okay.

Then I submitted my phone again next day for repair work and they given me my phone a week later. This time again it was quality checked by Nokia care. So i took phone at home after using the phone for few hours, I realized that its speaker making noise.

So I took it to Nokia care Vaishali branch again. This time they refused to repair it by saying that your phone is out of warranty. But my phone is still in warranty as all repair work has been done by Nokia care as well nothing was reported and found during first repair work.Functionality might be broken while fixing issues of proximity sensor and menu light issue.

So without checking my phone , How they can say that this issue is not caused by their fix ? Which I seriously doubt.

I have raised the complaint for the same at Nokia help line, But nokia representative , Who called me to resolve this issue was not very helpful and had very arrogant attitude.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors