Netconnect cheating after account disconnection

I went in to the Haddows road store(Chennai) on Sptember 8th and applied for disconnecting my Netconnect account # 9382361248 after paying the dues correctly. The service id is 223539711. I got a call from their executives asking for confirmation and why I didnt want the connection anymore. They even offered me 3 months rental free plan. I rejected it and told them to disconnect my account anyway.

I thought this was done and dusted but after a few days I received an sms stating my plan has been changed. I got shocked seeing it and thought must be a mistake. Then one fine day I got a bill for Rs.266 after which I wrote to customer care and asked why. They gave the standard email answer that they cant refund blah blah. A week after this I got a call from the customer service stating that the mistake was from their end since they activated the rental free plan late(something which I didn't even accept) and that I can ignore the bill.

Its been two months since that and I kept getting calls everyday asking to pay the bill and I kept repeating the same story everytime and after a point one customer care executive even told thanks for the feedback and this has been noted for future use.

Although the calls stopped coming I keep getting emails/sms asking to pay up Rs.466 now and that demand notice has been generated.

This has been a harrowing experience. I have been a customer since 1.5 yrs and have paid all my bills right after it gets generated.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors