Needs legal advice

i work for a psu bank.few days back i accidently creditd someone else's account it was a cash deposit in some other branch account and i mistyped the account no wrong so it got credited in wrong account.it came to my notice when the customer approached me and told that the beneficiary hasnt received the money yet.now the problem is the wrong beneficiary has withdrawn all the money deposited,when i talked to him he said that he has spend it now will give it back only when he will have money may be in next 4 or 5 months.i have already send the notice to wrong beneficiary that i will take legal action against him if he will not deposit the amount within 1 week.now 1 week has been passed and the wrong beneficiary is not even receiving my calls i dont know how to proceed next.please help me.

If you are a bank worker then you mustly noticed that who is the right beneficiary and who is the wrong? Wrong beneficiary has withdrawn all the money deposited, take legal action against him if he will not deposit the amount within 1 week. you are right but you also need a protection for your job.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors