NO SERVICES BY LG

I Had Purchased A LG Mobile Model No. E612 From Kolkata M/S Lets Connect, 122 Mahatma Gandhi Road, Kolkata, Dt 24/01/2013
After using The Set for Nearly 3 Months I Was Unable To hear the Voice While Speaking In Both Outgoing & Incoming Calls.The Application was Also Running Very Slowly.Therefore I Went To The LG Service Centre At Siliguri To Solve The Problem.They Returned The Mobile After 4-5 Days Saying That The Problem Is Solved & Would Work Smoothly.Shockingly the Problem Again Started & This Time They changed The Mother-Board & Returned Me After 10 Days.
Again The Same Problem Started & This time I Was Really Frustated & Spoke with Mr Binod & Mr Das ( Officer In-Charge. West Bengal division ) & They Gave Me The Assurance To C0-operate With Me & Would Replace The Set As It Was Under Warranty Period.
Till Date I Haven't Recd The Mobile Nor No One Is Responding My Calls For Which I Had to Face Lots Of Problems & Difficulties.
How Could Such A Top Class companies Do Not Provide Services To Their Valued Customers.
I would Like To Take Strict Actions Against LG Company.
I would Be Highly Oblidge If You Can Co-Opearte With Me & Solve My Issue.
Rahul Agarwal,
Siliguri.
Ph- 9932212305

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors