NEFT Transaction to BAGITTODAY_MICI

Dear Team,
I am holding an account with ICICI bank with account number 004801594213.
On 23rd October 2013 , i made a online purchase in favor of BAGITTODAY ,please find the attached xls sheet for my statement.
Below is the response i got from BAGITTODAY , saying that they did not receive any amount from ICICI .
Please suggest how to resolve this problem.

mail from BAGITTODAY:

Dear Mr. Netha,

This is with reference to your email regarding your concern.

We apologize for the inordinate delay in replying to you and inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that we have not received your payment in our records.
If in case, the payment has been deducted from your account in the favor of LIVING MEDIA INDIA LTD. We request you to kindly provide us with the scanned copy of the bank statement showing the payment deduction, card number and the authentication code against the transaction so as enable us to do the needful.

Further we would like to inform you that kindly place a fresh order on our website.

Please feel free to get back to us for further assistance/clarifications.

Assuring you of the best possible services always.

Regards,

Gaurav Pathak

Executive-customer care

Bagittoday

Please quote your Order No - 33360300 for further future correspondence.

Note: In case of any query not related to the discussion in above e-mail should kindly be emailed to response@bagittoday.com or call us on 0120-4112424 and if you have not registered your id on bagittoday, kindly register yourself on our website so that you can receive the updation of your order in my account option.

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors