Monopoly in Flipkart. Completely unethical behavior in flipkart seller support

Talking about Flipkart monopoly and unethical behaviour towards seller.
Flipkart permitted to sell in the brand name aadtail. As a new seller I dont have any TM Certificate with me and even though flipkart allowed me to sell mobile accessories.
After 45 days flipkart support team blocked my listings immediately without informing anything to me. While asked they told me TM Certificate is required. At least they didnt give any prior intimation. While talking to seller support guys (completely uneducated/unethical guys) are not responding properly and repeating the same thing like TM is mandatory and also filed infringement suspect complaint against me.

Having said earlier they provided me the permission without TM, not if its required then you have to provide me some time so that I can produce the same. But no, those unethical guys are not listening to anything.

Came here guys if you are planning to sell in flipkart be aware of these unethical/uneducated guys who are the only decision makers. Here One thing I have observed no one wants to interfere in this kind of matter. Higher level people have given these lower guys to handle such type of situations.

AAD Enterprises
aadtail
cell : 8297121331

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors