Money stuck but no connection till now

Respected sir,

I Mr sourabh Tiwari Resediance of Sr/No - 18/3, Ekta colony,Ganesh Nagar,Dangechowk,Thergaon,Pune- 411033.

The issue is as follows :-I took a Internet connection in my house ,i gave all documents related to broadband connection and a cheque of RS 1000 /- dated 1-06-2011
to tikona representative Mr Deverandre Nagi mbno:-9975566940 took the cheque and told me that he will give the internet connection in one week ,i waited for 1 week and called Mr devesh but Mr devesh was not reponding to my calls after a month he responded and he told me that he left Tikona and my case is with his manager and he gave me the adrees of Pimpri office i went in Pimpri office that day it self the pimpri office employee old me to vist there Pune office , i again waited for some days and went to there Pune office and meet his manager Mr Kiran told me wait for few days he will call me and resolve the issue i waited for his call but he did not responded by the time 8 months were over i tried contacting him many times but some or the other reson he is to ignore i went back to his office again but the office was again changed i took the adress from the security person and went to the new office of tikona Pune location i meet his manger manger but didnt got any response still my money is stuck with tikona

my details :

Axis cheque no:-244055

Application no of tikona receipt is:50000012045751

Thanks
Sourabh Tiwari

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors