Mobile Recharge : Amount debited but not recharged(Vodafone Sucks)

Vodafone sucks. Did a recharge of Rs 400 online (Mobile No: 9868419906) on 13th December 2012. The amount got deducted from my account and also got the message from Vodafone that recharge has been done (order id: MCIT2872303305) but haven't got the balance till date. Called up customer service, after hanging up in the middle of it twice, they finally agreed to listen to me but eventually said that they can't do anything about it and I should call my bank. Please help.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
RE: Mobile Recharge (Vodafone Sucks)

Why should you call your bank? Which bank did you use to pay online?

expert

Administrator
Staff member
RE: Mobile Recharge (Vodafone Sucks)

Looks like Axis bank is the culprit. Here is another complaint in which amount was debited twice by Axis Bank server but not returned to the customer nor credited to the merchant.

Yours is the third time I'm seeing trouble with Axis Bank in a month.

Dear Sir'
I'm Vodafone User, now form 4 month i'm using Net Pack @199. my no is 9534260908.
but i use without any chargeable link click they deduct @50 Rs form my main balance.
when i'm calling they are not responding only they are telling you upload chargeable, when i ask give me link details either call forward to your boos they didn't reply.
they always doing like this activity when my balance more then @50 Rs. so please help me what i do agent him. even more then 10 times i call him always they are telling same things. they are not giving me detail or not forwarding call to his boos.

Meenu

Vodafone sucks. Did a recharge of Rs 159 online (Mobile No: 9646906003) on 26th October 2018. The amount got deducted from my account and also got the message from Vodafone that recharge has been done (Transaction id: PPMP6830643839) but haven't got the balance till date. Called up customer service, after hanging up in the middle of it twice. Please help.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors