Mistyped Pancard number while booking ticket in IRCTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all

I have mistyped the pan card number and the ticket is booked. This is a tatkal ticket. Is there any way to change the pan card number

Any suggestions what to do

Actually I booked the ticket for my friend whose pan card number is ANW..... and in my account i have already booked a ticket for another person and that guy's pan number also starts with ANW.... So in a hurry to book the ticket I have done that mistake. Now i'm worried how my friend will travel. coz of my mistake he falls in trouble.. :(

expert

Administrator
Staff member
This trick will work many times. Let your friend be normal and take it out show to TTE as usual. In 50% of cases they won't check it.
Suppose he checks then he will be considered without ticket and he will have to pay charges as usual + Rs. 200 extra.

My advice is not to tell your friend and let him carry the ID card. Otherwise TTE can figure it out from your friends face. Let him show as usual.

RE: Know Your Pan Status

sunil12 said:
Know Your Pan status by name, pan no or number. View your nsdl pan verification online details, uti Pan card search by date of birth, Get pan enquiry and know your pan card detail using pan number and pan acknowledgement number.
Mr. Sunil, I have no issues with my PAN number and moreover this topic has come to an end 4 years back.

Thank you for the response :)

Naveen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors