Misbehaviour With Customer At Service Centre At Sony Mobile

:mad:
I am a customer of Sony Xperia Z mobile phone and so is my uncle. I have submitted my phone to customer care on 12th Sept 2014 for repairs.I had gone with the problem

that the battery was draining fast as usual and they said the the phone would be formatted and the battery will start functioning i dont understand that how will the

battery problem be solved if the phone is formatted and was Charged Rs 170/-.
My phone is still under warranty and i again had the same issue and for the same i was demanded repair charges to the scale of Rs.19,500 without providing me any

detailed estimations of cost being charged. It was said that there were traces of water found on the Motherboard ,whereas the phone had proper covering and was under a

proper leather flip cover an also had a scratch guard and had been properly closed protected with the nob given on the phone(Charging & Headphone Opening).Even after

these precuations Sony Xperia Z was suppose to be a waterproof phone.I was told that i will get my phone by Friday 19 Sept 2014. I had to take half day leave from my

office.
I went there and was told that the phone had not arrived and also I would be charged Rs 250/- just to recieve my phone.
I wanted to talk with the manager regarding the same. The manager did not respond to any of my queries and didnot even took any efforts to come and have a discussion

for the same. Instead I was been Badly Abused and a employer named as Jaspreet Bullra had started doing Physical Actions Such As Abusing And Even Beating. Is this the

way Sony Mobile Customers are treated. Have I Made Any Mistake Buying A Sony Mobile. I am a loyal Sony Mobile Customer And Almost The Whole Of My Family Of 8 Member I

Have 6 Member using Sony Phone Including Me.
If this is a Case I would not hesitate to put the case and this issue to Social Networking Sites,Internet Forums,My Contacts And Consumer Court.
This is a very serious issue i have faced from Sony Mobile and for the same i would like for some action to be taken. I am very disappointed with the problems that i

have faced.
I need serious action to be taken against the employee and I need my phone back with all the issues to be cleared
Awaiting Your Reply and Satisfaction To My Issue.

Chetan Rathod
Mumbai

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors