Micromax A25 Display Problem and service issue

I purchased a Micromax A25 on 31st Dec 2012 but within a month the phone stated giving display problem[WHITE LCD] So on 13th Feb 2013 I take it to the Service Center Address of Service Center is JMV ENTERPRISES LINE NO-11 HOME NO-270 2ND FLOOR BHALUBASA JAMSHEDPUR. At the service center they checked my phone and got the problems and asked me handover the phone to them.I submitted it to them with BATTERY & with out accessories i got a receipt from service center few detail is printed on it. Jobsheet no-E060061-0213-2895923. I also got a Message from them on My mobile 9939990127 that they will inform me when my mobile is repaired.
the service center people told me it will take 1 day for Minor problem & maximum 15 days for Major problem but its been More than 15 days My Mobile is still not repaired. Every time i call them they they give same lame excuse that i have to wait for some more days because of this or that.Now i want complete return of my money from company if they do this type of after sales service soon the hype of this company is going to end. I have Attached the pic of Display problem im facing and also the receipt of Service Center

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors