Mentally Disturbnance becuse of Misguided Service from outlet to till NOW

THIS ISSUE IS VERY MENTALLY HARASSMENT OF CUSTOMER..PLEASE READ ALL AND SOLVE IT.. We buy laptop on 31.08.2013 in evening. At a time recovery and back up data is necessary as per outlet. we call customer care which contacts our given by outlet. where only 9 to 6 services are available. after three days we got premium support no. where we talked for backup. error occurred in backup and so customer service center send us CD. confirmation with service center, i start to download ms office for my work. and i put a Pen drive for download. i scan first and its hang on 83 %. after that system will take time around 1 hour to started up. i request to customer service to send technician for resolving it because it takes too much time. customer care told me for waiting CD for backup which sent already i got it on tuesday i.e.10.09.2013 after that i try for back up which not completed. i told back to customer care, and another method for format and installation of windows 8 given. which is also not done. so i call back to customer care and after that they told me that this is hardware issue we will send technician after 2 days. I also request to send early basis. but they not confirmed with me. Technician came on 12.09.2013 and changed hard disk. i also asked many times for driver installation to technician but he told me not necessary to installed drivers. after that i call customer care to install software which i got at time of purchase system. i.e. mc a free antivirus etc. and customer care told me to install disk drivers first. For the same i connected my Mobile but wifi can not connected due to driver installation was not there. The CUSTOMER CARE SUGGEST TO INSTALL DRIVER FORM CAFE ITS TAKE 25 MIN ONLY. BUT I AM HERE IN CAFE FROM 7.10 PM AND STILL DRIVER INSTALLATION IS NOT COMPLETED...ITS VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE...RESOLVE THE ISSUE WHAT CAN I DO?? BECAUSE IT MAY TAKE 1 HR MORE FOR INSTALLATION???

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors