Mental Harrasment and Miscomitments from ICICI bank collection agents

My name is Kanishka Mehta, ICICI card number is 4375510859443001. Total Outstanding is Rs.40,000/-. I have been paying my credit card payments regularly earlier , but due to some financial issues , there was delay in payments since last 5 months. I have my savings account in ICICI bank too. I agree i have availed your bank services . But since last 6 to 7 months i have not made a single transaction from your card . i was continuously receiving harassment calls from your collection agency agents, to which i requested that i dont want to settle my card, but kindly block it , as I dont want to use it further and make some wayout so that I can make Payment in EMI. Which earlier they agreed and I paid amount of 3500 rs to them on March 5, 2015. Now in between i didn’t received any call , I waited since I know my card case is in Collection .Now I have again started receiving abusing calls, and now even I am adamant on my terms that I will not pay any interest since Miscommitment was done from your side and I will not bear any single penny loss for it. They are abusing me and saying that they will come to my home and will only go after taking payment . So,I am also okay as I will file a complaint against mentally harassing and abusing a girl. I have all the call recordings and have made my mind to take any serious action in case not resolved. The thing is if we are not using your services and want to exit ,why it is not possible. Are these types of collection agents represent your bank. They are harrassing my family and me which is actually making me depressed. I want to settle this card now, They due to their targets conveying me that it is not possible. I gave the m an options 2 months back in which i agreed to pay all the amount with interest, at that time they Lied and took payment from me. Now I will not pay any interest till now.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors