Mailing address not changed

I have 2 idea post paid connection with my name. I submitted the residencial proof to change the billing address. Out of 2, only 1's address hasbeen changed. Despite of several reminder, I have deposited documents personally at customer care for 2 times but not changed yet. What shall be my further step, plz guide me.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Document & address verification dept. is different and there is no use calling customer care department.
It should not take more than a week for address verification. Somebody from Idea should visit your new address to confirm it.

May be the person did not find or locate your address. Call the customer care in case of any problems, see if they have any status with them.

If I were you I'd not bother much if my new address is not change and instead opt for email statements as they make our environment greener and reduce dustbin content and save some Co2 ( as the paper'd one day be burned in India). Moreover you keep the statements in the mailbox for much more time. It'd also reduce your door knock for statement delivery.

Expert said:
Document & address verification dept. is different and there is no use calling customer care department.
It should not take more than a week for address verification. Somebody from Idea should visit your new address to confirm it.

May be the person did not find or locate your address. Call the customer care in case of any problems, see if they have any status with them.

If I were you I'd not bother much if my new address is not change and instead opt for email statements as they make our environment greener and reduce dustbin content and save some Co2 ( as the paper'd one day be burned in India). Moreover you keep the statements in the mailbox for much more time. It'd also reduce your door knock for statement delivery.
Respected Expert,
thankyou very much to assist me. I create a login ID at idea portal and opted for email statement today . Thanx once again.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors