MY SAMSUNG GALAXY J5 PRIME TURNED OFF AND STILL NOT AWAKE

should it get replaced

• should be replaced

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • should be get repaired

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I HAVE PURCHASED SAMSUNG-SMART PHONE SAMSUNG-G570FO J5 PRIME 32GB FROM MOBILITY WORLD MOBILE SHOP SITUATED IN M2K ROHINI, NEW DELHI. YESTERDAY (19-08-2017) THE PHONE TURNED OFF AND NOT AWAKE. THE PHONE HAVE ENOUGH BATTERY POWER AND NO DAMAGE TO PHYSICAL PARTS TILL DATE.
NO SOFTWARE COMPLAINTS AND NOT INSTALLED ANY UNWANTED APPLICATIONS.
I BELIEVE IN THE BRAND VALUE OF SAMSUNG BUT NOW I AM TOTALY DISAPPOINTED WITH SITUATION.THE PHONE SHOULD BE REPLACED OR I WILL FORWARD THE COMPLAINT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

bill has attached

REGARDS

SANAL VINOD
sanu.sanalvinod@gmail.com

Attachments

Arya

sanu.sanalvinod said:
I HAVE PURCHASED SAMSUNG-SMART PHONE SAMSUNG-G570FO J5 PRIME 32GB FROM MOBILITY WORLD MOBILE SHOP SITUATED IN M2K ROHINI, NEW DELHI. YESTERDAY (19-08-2017) THE PHONE TURNED OFF AND NOT AWAKE. THE PHONE HAVE ENOUGH BATTERY POWER AND NO DAMAGE TO PHYSICAL PARTS TILL DATE.
NO SOFTWARE COMPLAINTS AND NOT INSTALLED ANY UNWANTED APPLICATIONS.
I BELIEVE IN THE BRAND VALUE OF SAMSUNG BUT NOW I AM TOTALY DISAPPOINTED WITH SITUATION.THE PHONE SHOULD BE REPLACED OR I WILL FORWARD THE COMPLAINT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

bill has attached

REGARDS

SANAL VINOD
sanu.sanalvinod@gmail.com

I'm having the same problem with my Samsung galaxy j5, No physical damage!, it got turned off and was not restarting, I went to the service centre and now they're saying that the mother board is damaged? But seriously how is that possible? I've never ever dropped my phone
I'm seriously disappointed with Samsung! No doubt why others make fun of having a Samsung mobile!:huh::( mother board is costing half the price of the phone!.. I'll never buy Samsung gadgets from now onwards!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors