MTS Terrible Customer care

I have never come across a worse customer care service in my life. I've been treated like absolute dirt with no concern at all for the problem that the customer care themselves caused. On February 1st, 2017 I tried doing a recharge for Rs. 499 (because 999 was not working). It showed that 499 had been deducted from my account but the recharge was not successful. I waited from evening to night and I was still not getting internet. So I called up MTS Customer Care and informed them of this. The customer care representative who picked up told me that the 499 was a CANCELLED TRANSACTION and that I should do another recharge and that the 499 would be refunded back into my account within 3 working days. Having received this information from the customer care who confirmed with me that the 499 would not get confirmed again since it is canceled, I went ahead and did a 999 recharge. That was successful and I continued to use it. The next day I receive a message from MTS saying that the 499 recharge is successful. So I basically ended up paying 1498 rupees to end up with a mere 7GB. The 499 recharge is for 7GB. I called up customer care informing them of the problem, to which they asked me to mail the customer care. I mailed them, and haven't gotten a response till now. It has been 10 days and the problem is still not fixed. Today I was informed by the customer care that once the 7gb gets over, the 999 pack will take over. And the 7GB did get over today, but I haven't had internet access ever since. I called up the customer care yet again and had the worst experience with a representative who refused to process the information I was giving them and continued to blame me saying it was my mistake. They claim I did the 499 recharge after the 999 and hence the 999 got cancelled. This was clearly their mistake and they would know this if they would go back to the call records of February 1st since they claim that all calls are recorded for "quality purpose". Is this the kind of quality with which they treat their customers? I have been cheated here and the customer care is refusing to look into it and instead saying it's my fault.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors