MOTOROLA - NO SERVICE RESPONSE SINCE 40 DAYS

I brought Motorola Nexus 6 Mobile Handset on 01/01/2015. Within few days I noticed the back cover of my handset starting bulging out. By Mid May '15 I started encountering major issue with my handset like sudden battery discharge, 100% charged battery life was just 3 hours, automatic restarting, excessive heating even while handset was not in charging mode. I gave my handset for repair at Motorola's Authorized Service "B2X" at Dadar on 04/06/2015. Job No: AMSMUD001377. I was informed that I would get my handset repaired in 10 days time. After 10 days upon enquiring multiple times I just got a standard response from B2X that they are waiting for Motorola to send either faulty part or replacement unit. So on 19/06/2015 I called Motorola Customer Care No (18001022344) and escalated the matter. My Incident No at Motorola is: 150617-025261. SANDEEP KAKADALA was the supervision assigned from Motorola who responded over email (motoinfo_in@mailwc.custhelp.com) that within 3 days they will update the status. From 19th June till date, I have made 100+ calls and have written close to 10 emails to Motorola but every time they just keep asking for more time. Everytime I spoke to SANDEEP KAKADALA, he never had any clue on what's happening to my case. His only response was to ask for more time, however when I use to ask what will he do as next step, SANDEEP KAKADALA was absolutely clueless. I felt as if he doesn't know his job. So I further escalated the matter to RAMESH GOTTAPU (email Id: ramsykes@motorola.com) who is suppose to be a senior person working at Motorola. However, response from RAMESH GOTTAPU is even more pathetic. Whenever I called to speak to RAMESH GOTTAPU, he is always in meetings. I haven't been able to take to him even once in last one months time. Last when I spoke to SANDEEP KAKADALA, I demanded to either repair my handset or give me a replacement unit or else refund my money, however he conveniently replied that MOTOROLA doesn't have a replacement or refund policy and so I have to keep waiting. Now, whenever I call MOTOROLA customer care no, the call agents after asking my incident number just keep my call on hold and do not transfer to neither SANDEEP KAKADALA nor RAMESH GOTTAPU. They had given in writing that my handset will be repaired by 15/07/2015, however there is no action till date. My handset which is at their server center still remains untouched. Upon calling the call This is the worst and most unprofessional experience I have ever had in my life. All those who are reading this post, just see how MOTOROLA treats its customers. I will sincerely recommend to everyone to never buy any MOTOROLA product ever. MOTOROLA is the MOST UNPROFESSIONAL organization I have ever come across in my life and people like SANDEEP KAKADALA and RAMESH GOTTAPU do not deserve to be in customer facing role...

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors