MAKE MY TRIP - not taking responsibilities

I had booked bus ticket from Delhi to Manali for five passengers through makemytrip.com (MMT) booking no.- NU27010951556672.
Firstly the number of the bus operator provided was not working, and this was in formed to MMT. On the day of travel, on reaching the boarding point written on the ticket, I got a SMS that bus will depart from Maju ka Tila (not the Kashemere Gate). We 5 passengers have to rush to new departing point by hiring a taxi.

We kept on calling for the bus number, finally we were told that the scheduled bus has been cancelled and we have to travel on another bus. We were given seats on second last row of the bus, but when bus was about to move we were told that those seats were allotted to some other passengers and they have reached. Finally we were forced to occupy the very last row of seats which were non-reclining and uncomfortable. This was nightmarish journey which turned our holiday a waste.

In terms of the ticket booking, it is mentioned "Incase of change in bus type or any issue related to bus operator , please bring in it out notice with in 24 hours of bus departure. We will investigate it with the operator and revert accordingly. The customer is entitled for refunds in case a lower bus type is provided subjected to our investigation".
But even after making complain within 24 hours of the bus departure time there was no satisfactory reply from MMT. After escalating issue to the highest level I got the reply stating "please note that as per our detailed investigation we found that original bus was cancelled for the day, however vendor gave you an optional bus due to which pickup point and seats were changed for all passengers, please note that vendor can change pick up point and bus without prior notice which is also mentioned in the voucher".
Thereby physical and mental harassment we suffered and monetary loss due to inefficient services has no value for MMT.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors