Low quality training-SAP training -VACS mumbai

SAP is a German company into ERP software.

They have many official training partners in India; some are good some are bad.

Unfortunately last year I have invested around 4 lakh rupees in SAP training in one of the official SAP training institute called VACS at Thane for its ABAP SAP course.

I had very bad experience; they do not have proper trainer who will guide you to crack the SAP exam; they speak big before taking admissions....afterwards there placement cell is very ordinary.....they do not help in placements ...very unprofessional...once in a blue moon they arrange the interview with companies after passing the course.

Now legally students like me can not harm VACS because at time of admission itself they forced us to sign a form saying....VACS will not be responsible for any jobs....to contrary in brochure they have displayed more than 20 companies logo...saying to give assured placements.

I requesting all students who want to do official SAP training...Never enroll with VACS,thane, Mumbai...! Beware of VACS,thane..!! I have lost my 4 lakh rupees plus 7 months of my carrier....because of them..!! a BIG NO to VACS, Thane..!

Response :Low quality training-SAP training -VACS mumbai

manoj797 said:
SAP is a German company into ERP software.

They have many official training partners in India; some are good some are bad.

Unfortunately last year I have invested around 4 lakh rupees in SAP training in one of the official SAP training institute called VACS at Thane for its ABAP SAP course.

I had very bad experience; they do not have proper trainer who will guide you to crack the SAP exam; they speak big before taking admissions....afterwards there placement cell is very ordinary.....they do not help in placements ...very unprofessional...once in a blue moon they arrange the interview with companies after passing the course.

Now legally students like me can not harm VACS because at time of admission itself they forced us to sign a form saying....VACS will not be responsible for any jobs....to contrary in brochure they have displayed more than 20 companies logo...saying to give assured placements.

I requesting all students who want to do official SAP training...Never enroll with VACS,thane, Mumbai...! Beware of VACS,thane..!! I have lost my 4 lakh rupees plus 7 months of my carrier....because of them..!! a BIG NO to VACS, Thane..!
Dear Candidate,

At VACS SAP Edu we maintain very high standards with regards to our training and placements.As per our records we do not have any unplaced SAP ABAP certified candidate with your description.If you have undergone training and have cleared your certification please do get in touch with us.We would appreciate it if you could share your contact details and any communication you had with our organization with regards to the training quality & placement support.
Look forward to hear from you and support you in your career.

SAP Learning Hub provides immediate, cloud-based access to a vast selection of SAP learning content – and to our innovative, interactive learning rooms. And when you add SAP Live Access, you can carry out class assignments, prepare for customer engagements, or just experiment with live, fully configured SAP training systems.

SAP education is generally the first step to the world of SAP consulting. it is required for learning technical and practical features of various modules of SAP program. although it is totally possible to analyze SAP at no cost by yourself, most of the people still prefer to follow at least some SAP education courses that price a few money. furthermore, in Asia (India and other nations), SAP made it obligatory to take SAP training from authorized SAP training companies for being allowed to pass SAP certification.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors