Lack of professionalism at LG service

I purchased a split ac on 30th March 2011 and the installation was done next day. I use use my ac on 29th April first time and was running fine. after just two day its vertical swing develop some problem which take almost a week to resolve. After 10 day water starts dropping inside the room, which was taken care next day. Again vertical swing became noisy and even after reminding no one hear. After some time it was replaced with new one.

With my horror my bed room was full of water dropped from the indoor unit. Again some insulation was done but it reappears very next day.
Yesterday I call the branch service manager Noida and narrate my suffering in detail. He assure me for sending some supervisor to look in to the matter seriously, but the entire day he disconnect my calls.

Now the question-
To whom a costumer should go if a person like branch manager starts disconnecting the calls and not available.
Call center executives are not in a position to provide the contact numbers of the higher officer of the customer care department.
In brief an ac develop 8 problems within a span of 3 month, how i can go after the warranty period.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors