"LIFE IS DEFINITELY NOT GOOD"- IF YOU CHOOSE LG

I PURCHASED A NEW DOUBLE DOOR REFRIGERATOR "LG MAKE " MODEL NO GL-258VE5/2011, COLOUR SIVER BLOSSOM, S. NO 101NRJT070300 ON 7.8.2011 FROM SARAVANA STORES, TAMBARAM, CHENNAI 600045 AND DELIVERED ON 8.8.2011. THE SAID FRIDGE DID NOT WORK FROM FIRST DAY AND THOSE EATABLES KEPT ON THEM GOT SPOILED.

ON CALLING CUSTOMER SUPPORT THEIR SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE CHECKED THE SAME AND REPORTED THAT THE COMPRESSOR IS NOT
WORKING.HE REPORTED THAT HE HAS RECOMMENDED FOR REPLACEMENT OF THE FRIDGE.

AS WE HAD EXCHANGED OUR OLD FRIDGE IN WORKING CONDITION WE ARE LEFT WITH NO FRIDGE FOR MORE THAN TWO WEEKS.

THE COMPANY REP IS NOT GIVING A DIRECT REPLY AS TO THE EXACT DATE WHEN THE REPLACEMENT WILL BE DONE AS WE ARE STILL AWAITING REPLACEMENT DUE TO OUR WRONG CHOICE OF "LG MAKE " AND AFTER A WEEK OF THE COMPLAINT.

E MAIL SENT TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT THOUGH STATED "IT IS BEING FORWARDED TO THE CONCERNED BRANCH" DID NOT GIVE DETAILS OF EITHER BRANCH ADDRESS OR CONTACT NOS AS TO WHO WILL TAKE ACTION OR TO WHOM I SHOULD CONTACT.

NOT ONLY THE PRODUCT SEEMS TO BE OF INFERIOR QUALITY BUT THE SERVICE IS STILL MORE INFERIOR.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Can you please give me complaint number? Chennai is big place, the replacement should be quick in a day or two.
Let us see what we can do.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
We've talked to LG all India customer care and the person was not aware that the issue has not been closed till now.
He accepted mis-communication between LG and the service center staff. Also service center has made it clear in the LG log that replacement need to be given to you.
We've got new complaint number registered for you: RNA110825033189 with the promise that your complaint will be resolved within 24 hours. Your contact number and address is same.

Why did you not use LG's 211 service http://www.lg.com/in/211/index.jsp ?
You should have used it since you are in a metro.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors