LIC HOME LOAN Unauthorized charges..

I applied for a Loan for 10 Lacs LIC HOME LOAN. As soon as they asked i immediately submitted all the documents and waited tolerantly for it to be approved, which they said would take 8-10 days max. But, every now and then, they came back asking me for extra docs, which I had already submitted. The LIC Home Loan Agent ripped me off by taking some money for handling charges. I was told I would be charged somewhere around 1% of the loan amount as processing charges. But to my surprise, I have been charged more than 2%. I tried to contact the LIC Home Loan branch, but all the phone lines just goes ringing and are never answered. Finally when I spoke to them, I was told that it was their mistake, but they didn’t know how to reverse the transaction or the amount. At last, I received the Sanction Letter and the EMI mentioned in it is different from the amount that I signed for on ECS form. I have given up now and have lost all my tolerance by dealing with them. LIC HOME LOAN WORST Experience. :huh:

Attachments

youandiam said:
I applied for a Loan for 10 Lacs LIC HOME LOAN. As soon as they asked i immediately submitted all the documents and waited tolerantly for it to be approved, which they said would take 8-10 days max. But, every now and then, they came back asking me for extra docs, which I had already submitted. The LIC Home Loan Agent ripped me off by taking some money for handling charges. I was told I would be charged somewhere around 1% of the loan amount as processing charges. But to my surprise, I have been charged more than 2%. I tried to contact the LIC Home Loan branch, but all the phone lines just goes ringing and are never answered. Finally when I spoke to them, I was told that it was their mistake, but they didn’t know how to reverse the transaction or the amount. At last, I received the Sanction Letter and the EMI mentioned in it is different from the amount that I signed for on ECS form. I have given up now and have lost all my tolerance by dealing with them. LIC HOME LOAN WORST Experience. :huh:
[hr]
Don't believe on LIC HOME LONE, Please make sure before Going to LIC HOME LON, because once you get cheat then you can't do anything...

youandiam said:
[hr]
I have had worst experience in my life with LIC HOME LONE.....

It's unfortunate that you faced unsatisfactory services from the most reputed insurance company in the country. I hope they must have bettered their services revised their policies. I can find the latest policy status site:
licpolicystatus.net

alan56789 said:
It's unfortunate that you faced unsatisfactory services from the most reputed insurance company in the country. I hope they must have bettered their services revised their policies. I can find the latest policy status site:
licpolicystatus.net
why they are doing like this

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors