LG pl. refund me the money paid for AC's

I have three split airconditioners of LG and all are under amc for two yeares. For the last one year time and again i am lodging the complaint for one a/c to which one service agent MR. Rajesh came to repair the a/c but found some deffect and left saying the machine will be repaired tomorrow that day has not yet came. My complaints can be varified from your records. Now since 8th of june 2011 i am trying to get my same a/c repaired for which I am lodging the complaints one day one representative came and said gas is to be filled and needful was done but the problem remained. After pursuation on mr.
Mairaj came for repairing the a/c on 14th june 2011 after checking the machine he said motor needs replacement and will be done tomorrow. After that he never came and stopped picking up his mobile phone. Then i spoke to one supervisor mr. Shaidab ali on 19th june 2011 and got a good response saying that the machine will be repaired tommorow and to day is 30th june 2011 but that tommorow is yet to come. I tried to contact him a lot either his phone is busy or give no reply now the great thing he has done is that he switched off his phone.
I am fed/frustrated from the service of LG i request the management of LG to please help me in lifting all ths a/c's from my residence and refund me the money paid by me for the purchase of a/c's alongwith the money paid by me for getting the amc.

Arun soin
164, kailash hills,
east of kailash,
new delhi. 110065

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors