LG microwave front panel not working

madan

I purchased LG microwave oven Model No. -LG/MC7647Ul date of purchase 24-1--2009.

I have lodged a complain of my LG microwave on 22-06-20011 with customer care. Customer care gave me the complain No. RNA 110622085604. There was no response for thee to four days from service center.
After repeated phone call to customer care one person came and told that switch panel is not working and will be replaced by another person. There was no response for next two days .Next day one person came and said he has brought the wrong panel and told that some other person will come with right panel. On 2-07-2011 evening I got the phone call that your right panel has reached to service center so I call him to come on 4-07-2011. I was shocked to listen that again it is the wrong part.
If the parts are not available with company then why the product are in the Market?
This is negligence to customer by the LG Company and its service center. ??
They are making fool of customer using delay tactics.??
How come three qualified engineer makes the same mistake.??
How come the engineers of the same service center are not briefing each other before come to costumer.??
I regret the decision of purchasing the LG product which has such a irritating service support.
I request the higher authority of the company to provide their contact No.

Madan Mohan
Address;_
B-332 Kendriya Vihar ,Sector -51 Noida
Phone 01204358029
M 9868160825

India Microwave

madan said:
I purchased LG microwave oven Model No. -LG/MC7647Ul date of purchase 24-1--2009.

I have lodged a complain of my LG microwave on 22-06-20011 with customer care. Customer care gave me the complain No. RNA 110622085604. There was no response for thee to four days from service center.
After repeated phone call to customer care one person came and told that switch panel is not working and will be replaced by another person. There was no response for next two days .Next day one person came and said he has brought the wrong panel and told that some other person will come with right panel. On 2-07-2011 evening I got the phone call that your right panel has reached to service center so I call him to come on 4-07-2011. I was shocked to listen that again it is the wrong part.
If the parts are not available with company then why the product are in the Market?
This is negligence to customer by the LG Company and its service center. ??
They are making fool of customer using delay tactics.??
How come three qualified engineer makes the same mistake.??
How come the engineers of the same service center are not briefing each other before come to costumer.??
I regret the decision of purchasing the LG product which has such a irritating service support.
I request the higher authority of the company to provide their contact No.

Madan Mohan
Address;_
B-332 Kendriya Vihar ,Sector -51 Noida
Phone 01204358029
M 9868160825
Ya you are right !
Then only one alternate option you have. You should visit personally to Service center as well as shopkeeper with your front panel. Then they will resolve your problem. we are using Grill Microwave from last 2 years and it is working properly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors