Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average

LG doesnot provide after sales services.

06-04-2012, 07:36 PM
LG doesnot provide after sales services.
LG doesnot provide after sales services as per committment made by the company at the time of purchase.I hve purchased a refrigerator with one year warranty and on 1st.April I registered a complain but till this time no response from LG.I called up the service personnel several times including Service Head-Bihar Mr.Rajiv Jha but nobody listened me.I searched the current status and found that repair is done .it is very shameful to the company and it means company is cheating the customers.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2012, 10:19 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2012 10:20 PM by Expert.)
RE: LG doesnot provide after sales services.
You should not speak to service center directly but contact the all India LG helpline again and again. Pl. contact them and get back.

It is not the amount that matters. It is more of my self-respect as an educated consumer!Shy
02-02-2014, 05:31 PM
RE: LG doesnot provide after sales services.
My personal experience is that they will make your condition worse by their unscrupulous attitude. They just don't understand what customer care is!!! For them customer is synonymous to money by hook or by crookSad