LG Side by Side Refrigerator

I have LG Side by Side Refrigerator with a water and ice dispenser. Ice is getting deposited on the back side of the freezer section. Due to this the cooling is not proper in the fridge. Also, freezing is not taking place in the freezer section due to which frozen food items are getting spoilt. I had made a complaint#RNA 111027013522 ON 27-OCT-2011. Technician came and told us to switch off the fridge so that the ice will get melted and then he will come the next day to resolve the problem. After that nobody came. We again registered a complaint # RNA 111029008157 ON 29-OCT-2011. No response for that also till now. And the ice deposition on the back side of freezer is increasing. What happened to 2.1.1 policy of LG?

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Did you use LG's 2.1.1 facility?
Call again the India customer care. They will come. It may be temporary issue. The main issue is whether LG technicians correct your problem.

Expert said:
Did you use LG's 2.1.1 facility?
Call again the India customer care. They will come. It may be temporary issue. The main issue is whether LG technicians correct your problem.
Thanks for the reply. So, the main issue is whether they correct the problem. Doesn't matter even if they come after 15 days of complain and after so many calls from our side. So, what is the meaning of 2.1.1? I am curious now.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
Yes you are right, 2.1.1 must be a joke or a marketing propaganda. Even with normal complaint LG should have rectified till now. If they want to take more time, they must give you a standby fridge. You should insist this with the service center.
What is the latest status about your complaint # RNA 111029008157 ON 29-OCT-2011? I mean call only LG all India help line and follow it up.

LG is a reputed brand in India and World, I am not agree with you that you have called several times and they don't respond, please call in proper place for better solutions .

My personal experience is that they will make your condition worse by their unscrupulous attitude. They just don't understand what customer care is!!! For them customer is synonymous to money by hook or by crook:(

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors