LG Service for Split AC Degrading

Dear Sir,

I have two split AC of LG in my house. The reason for purchasing LG AC was its good after sale service. But I am now losing my faith due to not resolving my problem despite of repeatedly complaints. My case is as mentioned below:

1. There was water leakage from AC Model No. LSA5FR2A of 1.5 ton
2. I paid service charge Rs. 450/- dt. 8-6-2013 via retail invoice no. 4125. The service was done by Mr. Shamshad.
3. The problem of water leakage was as such there.
4. After registering complaint, they recommended chemical service.
5. I paid Rs. 1300/- dt. 13-6-2013 via invoice no. 5379. Out of this Rs. 1000/- were for gas filling. This was done by Mr. Vashi Ahmed. They said that there will be no charge for next three month.
6. Then AC starting making noise immediately. We again made complaint for it then it was told that chesis has been broken and needed to be replaced. They added that gas will filled in again and charges will have to be paid by us.
7. Now it has become a case of harassment to us. The chesis was broken by either Mr. Vashi Ahmed or Mr. Shamshad during their services.It was also noticed by my wife that Mr Shamshad was striking it hard during re-installment after chemical service and even was made aware for any breakage by my wife.
8. Once we have paid for gas they are again asking for gas filling charges.
9. Due to noise of AC we are forced to switch off the AC and suffering a lot.
10. Kindly look into the matter immediately to solve the problem.
11. I was very strong and faithful customer of LG but now I have to change my opinion after this degradation in LG’s after sale service. I was planning to purchase two more AC’s but till now I have been postponing the purchase.
12. Complaint no. is RNA130805053536 dt 5 aug 2013.
13. I am waiting for your action in the matter.

Dr U S Teotia

Dear Dr U S Teotia,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We have made a note of your complaint and also shared the same with the concerned department. Our customer service personnel will address your issue shortly. For any further clarifications, please do write to us at: serviceindia@lge.com

Regards,
LG Customer Support Team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors