LG Nexus 5X mobile not working due to Reboot issue

My nexus 5x is not working. It has happened after latest android update & not any other issue as confirmed by your LG service at Bangalore whose email id is bandsc3.reception@lgepartner.com. ph: 08060500007
This LG Service center are telling me that they have not got any communication LG office or Google for any kind of customer support.
They are harassing me when I just ask to provide a complaint number
The service person as told me to change the motherboard for around ten thousand rupee.
My date of purchase of Nxus 5x is January 15 2016. It is just over one year and hence I am deprived of free service.
Since this is a known issue and is a manufacturing defect as confirmed by your service, I request you to kindly help me by providing necessary service free of cost.
I have bought this mobile from my hard earned money, 23 thousand is very amount to me, please consider my request and help me
IME no. 353627071842606
email id: sunanthkrishnan@gmail.com

Sunanth said:
My nexus 5x is not working. It has happened after latest android update & not any other issue as confirmed by your LG service at Bangalore whose email id is bandsc3.reception@lgepartner.com. ph: 08060500007
This LG Service center are telling me that they have not got any communication LG office or Google for any kind of customer support.
They are harassing me when I just ask to provide a complaint number
The service person as told me to change the motherboard for around ten thousand rupee.
My date of purchase of Nxus 5x is January 15 2016. It is just over one year and hence I am deprived of free service.
Since this is a known issue and is a manufacturing defect as confirmed by your service, I request you to kindly help me by providing necessary service free of cost.
I have bought this mobile from my hard earned money, 23 thousand is very amount to me, please consider my request and help me
IME no. 353627071842606
email id: sunanthkrishnan@gmail.com
hi sunanth
i had also buyed lg g4 47000rs same issue had me to replace mainboard for 15000rs these fk lg is not good in mobile manufacturer son dont buy any lg in future (mobile)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors