LG AC -Second complaint in the first year - Not attanding at all for 2 months

Dear Friends

Its my fate that ended up buying LG ac 1 tr from one of the leading shops in kerala Bismi . I made a complaint on june 2nd of this month and compalint number is RNA110602008888. Unfortunately after just looking at my ac they told they will come up with some parts , But for last two months nobody came over there and nothing happened..Last week i had call with their CCO and she send some one and without even switching on AC or looking at it the technician told he need one wide range stabiliser for that .. I bought and checked that . And todya when i ringed up they told the AC wont work over there as the ampere in that area is low . By gods grace i was the AC for one 8 months and even in my house there is 2 more AC which is working very well for last 5 years + ..

My advice is please dont buy an AC or LG equippments , its your fate if you landed up on that ... They are perfectly cheaters from Korea .... Gods grace they are still in indian market ...

Regards
Sano Jacob

Any body can reach me at <sniped>@gmail.com for more info on this .

expert

Administrator
Staff member
You should take up those first with all India LG customer care. Please don't waste time calling the service center staff. Any escalation must be done at LG company level.
I think LG may not be aware of your long time unattended problem.
Don't leave your email id. Soon you'll start getting plenty of spams.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors