LED TV Damaged 4 times in Warranty period, Want to get Replaced

My family and relatives are regular customers of LG.
My sister, Mrs. Bindu Sivadas, SAYANTH NIVAS, Narath PO, KANNUR, had purchased one
LG- LED 32LB 530A. ATR, Television, from your branch at Manjeri, KANNANKANDY FRIDGE CENTRE, located at Calicut Road, Manjeri, on 18 APRIL 2015, vide invoice No.MJI/218.
TV Serial No. is 411PLFJ080179.
After successful installation of the TV at my residence at Karikkad, near Manjeri, the TV confronted with a series of break-downs, all registered and attended by LG SERVICE CENTRE,
personnals, located at 7/1507, KUTHUKAL, CH BYE PASS ROAD, MANJERI. The details of all such calls shall be collected from the service centre.
On 13-10-2015, I registered the last complaint call, and the next day, a service executive reported at my residence, after inspection, he said that he has to change some board inside the TV, for the fourth time since the purchase, and added that I have to wait for a couple of days for the goods to arrive.
Losing all hope for this particular TV, I decided to return it to the service centre.
On 15-10-2015, I packed the TV and all its accessories and returned it to the above LG SERVICE CENTRE, and they issued me a receipt.
Please see to the matter and take necessary steps to issue a new TV, to me.
I do not need the old repaired TV, any more, as I fear frequent failure in future.
Thank you,
Yours sincerely,
RISHI.

Yes my Lcd tv which I had purchased in the year 2006 was damaged 2 times and I have repaired it for Rs.4000 each time. The TV quality is so annoying and disheartening as they dont last like earlier days for years and low maintenance.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors