Kelvinator AC compressor issue under warranty as per invoice but not replaced

I purchased 2 Kelvinator AC of 1.5 ton on 2nd April 2010, and warranty provided on compressor is for 5 years.And now when problem occur i made a complain through Customer care (011-39404040) and technician arrived and found issue with compressor. He asked for warranty card & bill for free replacement but unfortunately i dont have warranty card but bill is available with me. Even their customer care is saying that it will be change but local guy is denying and not going to change without warranty card. Bill already shared to them but their boss name Manish have denied.Attaching bill of the same

Attachments

expert

Administrator
Staff member
As of now in India most of companies don't need warranty card but only bill. Just talk to the shop owner from where you've purchased it. He will do the rest for sure.

Dear Jahanda,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We care about your grievance, and your complaint has been noted and is currently being worked upon by our team. We would like to know more about your problem and its details. Please share your contact details and complaint description with us at write2us@vgmail.in.
Thank you for cooperating.

Regards,
Videocon Online Team

Dear Jahandad,

Thank you for sharing your complaint with us. We regret the inconvenience caused to you and request you to please share your complaint no. and contact details. We will escalate the issue to the concerned department and our service team will get in touch with you soon.

Regards,
Kelvinator Team

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors