Karnataka Bank - Fraud Practices Bank

I recently changed my house from my old address to a new address within the same vicinity and when I applied for a change of address the bank has charged me with 118/- Rs. What a fraud bank practice of looting innocent customers. the bank has no left options to earn money and therefore they are looting innocent customers. It's time people should close their accounts and withdraw all their money from this fraud bank. They may debit all the money from the account and they do not follow the RBI norms too.

Please stay away from this bank, the employees of this bank are gang looters.

The bank has no mention of charges in the any of the circulars issued but they still find ways to charge you for even basic things such as address change. What a LOOT this bank is doing with customers. RBI should cancel all their banking licenses and also lay off all the employees of this bank. They have no other option left but just to debit account for basic services such as address update.

There is no bank in india that charges you for address update but this FRAUD BANK KARNATAKA BANK charges for address update and that to 118/- What a FRAUD and DEFAULTER BANK.

Thanks

Attachments

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors