Joy Alukkas, Gurgaon:Fraud Commitment, Denied for properly described bill

making charges should not be the percentage of gold price

• nutral

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • dis agree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i brought a diamond ear ring from joy alukkas in 2012 March from their Gurgaon branch, the sales persons clearly informed me that they are providing a certificate for this ear ring for future if you want to exchange or refund you will get the full amount just a deduction of a very small percentage as the tax and making charge of Rs 1200 per gram. While i am purchasing that ear ring which contain 3.3g cost me Rs 32,000/-. mean time i asked for the detailed bill then their sails persons said that "Joy alukkas is a big group - they are selling genuine branded diamond which always get same amount anywhere also the bill back they mentioned that the diamonds have 100% refund value also. *company can change the policy any time also". last month when i ask for the current price for that product their sales persons says its just cost only 22,000 rupees. That time i asked then to provided me the described detailed bill for that product and also provided me a the current price. Gurgaon sales persons denied so send a mail to customer care persons then they replayed me to contact the Gurgaon branch only.. again i asked their higher authorities mail id. they denied to provided even that also.

Why the customers are purchasing ornaments from such famous shop then they denied the described bill..... Which itself shows that they where somewhere wrong.

Why the ornaments making charges always depends on the price of gold if ornament weight is good enough. if the ornament weight is very less then the making charge is per peace

Customer have the right to get the described bill while purchasing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors