J Cube Events dupes us in Pune for Frozen Night 2013, Pimpale Nilakh-Baner ,

J Cube Events organized an event named as Frozen Night 2013 at Address: Pimpale Nilakh-Baner City: Pune Date: 31 Dec 2012 To 01 Jan 2013 Time: 8.00 PM onwards Contact : 9545678912 / 13 / 14 / 15 Venue: Palm Tree.

They called close to 1000 people for the party and got at least 20 lacs as an advance collection. But on 31st Dec 2012 from 8 pm to 10 pm the crowd including me and my friends were waiting for the event to start but somehow police interrupted and finally we came to know that the event got cancelled. None from the organizer side was there at the venue to guide about the reason for cancellation and the way to get refund. Now they have switched off there mobiles. Its a serious offense for which we friends with all the evidence and proofs are soon going to register a Police complaint/FIR. So any body who wants to join us can contact us at 9822927791-Gaurav.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
It is usual pattern in India. They'd have already paid bribe to Police( whether you lodge FIR or not). Such culprits regularly dupe people and bribe police.

Police can't do anything in this as it is court to decide if they did fraud. Police can only produce them in the court.

Ankit

HI all,

it seems these guys were not fake, below is the link of the guy who posted about previous year event on facebook. You can found his profile too. Ask him what is the procedure.

http://www.facebook.com/events/240727355999452/

We bought 2 passes, and did not get an event cancellation notification. I have one more number of the guy who was there in Adlabs and selling these passes. We can go to Adlabs and ask them other contact numbers of Event organizers, as it is their duty to only allow genuine people to use their building for commercial purpose.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors