Irresponsible behaviour of Reliance customer care and Customer Harrassment

Hi ,

I have a registered broadband connection with ID 391041040341.

It is not working since 27th Aug 2014 . I have been calling customer care everyday and have been recieving shocking response.

They have already raised 3 complaints for me and close is everyday at there disposal without contacting me.

I have requested for a field engineer at my house, however no one has contacted us.

Above all there was a pathetic response response from Priya Rajkar mentioning, she cannot do anything about it and cannot even transfer the call to senior executive.

Pathetic. Would reliance pay me back for the customer harrassment?

Thanks,
Mayank

mayuri21 said:
Hi ,

I have a registered broadband connection with ID 391041040341.

It is not working since 27th Aug 2014 . I have been calling customer care everyday and have been recieving shocking response.

They have already raised 3 complaints for me and close is everyday at there disposal without contacting me.

I have requested for a field engineer at my house, however no one has contacted us.

Above all there was a pathetic response response from Priya Rajkar mentioning, she cannot do anything about it and cannot even transfer the call to senior executive.

Pathetic. Would reliance pay me back for the customer harrassment?

Thanks,
Mayank
Hi,

Now I could tell you what will happen in the future because the same thing happened to me. They wouldn't solve the issue or make any attempt to do it for next 3 months. Even if you try to cancel the connection they wouldn't do it. Even if you get a chance to send a text messag saying that you are not satisfied with the service, the message wouldn't go through to reliance. After 3 months you would get a new bill. and then their bill collection people will start calling you and harassing you. People please save yourselves from Reliance service.

All the best!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors