Invalid Balance Deduction by Idea Cellular

W.R.T Complaint no. in Idea Q1-85945971416

On 13th January when I woke up I found my balance has been deducted showing net usage. I am a dual sim user and my phone internet is selected on jio as default.

please let me know how is it even possible for my mobile to get connected to internet by idea (when it is not in default) and get my balance deducted while i was got damn sleeping.

i called customer care and the guy kept me on hold for more than 10 mins and hanged up the call. deducting more 1.5 rs.

i again called up the customer care and was very arrogantly replied that you or anyone else used internet on your phone. it is IMPOSSIBLE.

my last recharges were 200 and 55 rs probably i might be having around 150 rs balance.

I mailed to the CC and i received an sms stating that my issue cannot be resolved.

what nonsense is this..when i am sleeping my internet is being used by a ghost or what? my phone is set by default on JIO, how can it change the settings automatically to idea..use the internet and again change to default.. in case my phone does not receive signals on first sim still it does not connect to internet of sim 2 (idea) for that also i have to do it manually. i dont understand what theft is IDEA doing with me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors