Indiatimes Shopping is PATHETIC.

I had my life's worst online experience at Indiatimes shopping. The whole customer experience is PATHETIC. The guys out at Customer Service desk are bunch of JUNK BUGGERS. They know a standard language and have a standard way of replying over mails, that too after weeks together. Everytime different person calls and different person mails back, so in 100 interactions over STD call, you explain the same bloody problem 100 times wasting so much of one's critical time. They should be booked by Consumer Court ASAP before they eat other's money also. I strongly feel that their business will be shutting down very soon and alongwith that, those JUNK BUGGERS will also lose their jobs. My refund of mean Rs 1500 is pending since from 3 months inspite of their assurance multiple times over email and phone.

Anurag.
Complaint ID – 649652.

expert

Administrator
Staff member
I'd agree with you. They cheated me too. They duped me of Rs. 600 but no one would lift the phone call or reply in Indiatimes Domains.

That's why when I ordered a COD delivery, I instead returned it and did not pay it up. :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors