Indiaflowersgifts.com - Failure to meet commitment & delivery| Worst CustomerService

Worst Mistake of my life started when I placed an order for a 5 star or Taj Cake and flowers on 14.08.2015 for delivery on 15.08.2015 from Indiaflowersgifts.com. Their delivery time committed was between 10 AM and 8:30 PM. Please find the below sequence of events:

14.08.2015 – Order successfully placed. (IFG-1408201548776)
15.08.2015 (12 Noon) – Called customer care to check status. Was advised that delivery would take place between 10 AM and 8:30 PM
15.08.2015 (6:30 PM) – Called customer care again to check status. Was told the order was out for delivery and will be reaching before 8:30 PM.
15.08.2015 (8:38 PM) – Spoke to Rohit from Customer Care and asked for Cancellation as the delivery commitment had already lapsed. Was requested to wait for 30 mins and I accepted.
15.08.2015 (9:10 PM) – there was No delivery and No call from IFG. Called back and asked Rohit to Cancel order and request for full refund. I also mentioned that I do not want the delivery on 16th. Rohit confirmed that he has raised a cancellation request and I will get a mail tomorrow with the confirmation of full refund. Also raised a complaint on the Web portal.
15.08.2015 (9:25 PM) – Recipient received a call from Vendor asking if he could come at that time. He mentioned that it would still take him another 30 – 45 mins. This is totally not acceptable as this is too late and falls well out of the committed delivery time window.
16.08.2015 (12 Noon) – Called customer care to check about cancellation. A lady mentioned that I will receive a cancellation mail in 24 hours. I also mentioned that if any attempt of delivery was made on 16th, it would be declined.
16.08.2015 (12:15 PM) – Delivery was attempted but since I had already raised a cancellation request I advised recipient to not accept the delivery. I also spoke to the local vendor and advised him of the same. Secondly, the order placed was for a 1 Kg Black Forest from 5 star or Taj. The cake was from neither. It was from a local bakery called swissyummy. This is neither TAJ nor any recognized 5 start hotel. When I raised this with the local vendor, he said he was not aware of the commitment made by IFG and I should talk directly to IFG.
16.08.2015 (9:30 PM ) – Received mail stating that since the delivery was attempted on 15th but recipient was not at home. As I mentioned above, since the delivery was attempted /expected at 10 PM or later (well beyond the committed delivery time window), no one would be available. On 16th, delivery was refused since I had already cancelled the order the night before and the cake was not a 5 star cake as ordered.
16.08.2015 (9:40 PM ) – Spoke to Rohit who asked me to call back in the morning to speak to a manager.
17.08.2015 (9:45 AM) – Spoke to a very rude lady at customer care. She wasn’t willing to listen and simply said nothing more can be done. She said the manager has refused to even speak to me and then she disconnected the phone. Absolutely Shocking!

In short they have stolen 2000 and have not provided anything… No Cake, No Refund!

Have sent gifts and flowers and cakes every year for the last 10-15 years through other websites and trust me there are so many more professional services out there. These people truly pathetic. AVOID at all costs!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors